Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Influenster - Palmolive bonus box

Hello :)

I received a "bonus box" for reviewing a product from Palmolive. The new "Fresh Sponge" soap, which I really enjoyed :), this is the box I received.  If you are interested in checking out this site please visit www.influenster.com :)


First product was...
Colgate Optic White toothpaste
New Colgate Optic White uses a unique technology with hydrogen peroxide to make it easier to whiten as you brush you teeth. Use Optic White toothpaste for whiter teeth in 1 week, and for best results continue to use week after week. 

-I already use this toothpaste and I love it! :) 

Softsoap Bar Soap
Inside this box is a feast for your senses: luscious fruit fragrances and natural extracts, now captured in a bar. Lather, rinse, revitalize!

-I am so excited about this one! My husband was just asking me to pick him up a new bar soap for when he travels for work, as he is a truck driver and stays in hotels frequently. So he will be using this product :)

Softsoap Pampered Hands - 
Hints of juicy fragrance playfully tickle the air while rich foam formulas - enhanced with light moisturizers - leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

- This is currently in my boys bathroom since they were out of hand soap. But I have been dropping in to check it out and love it so far ;)

Palmolive Pot Holder -
This Palmolive branded pot holder is the perfect accessory for your kitchen. Protect your hands while you cook up a fabulous meal - now we've got you covered before and after dinner.

- I actually needed a new one of these! :) Perfect timing!

I have REALLY enjoyed my experience with Influenster so far :) Thank you for this opportnity! 

Love and beauty to all! 
xoxo,
Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment